Finding the right car insurance can be tricky. Rates, coverage options, and provider reputations vary widely. As a Florida resident, using Space Coast Credit Union for your auto insurance provides unique advantages. Read on to learn all about Space Coast’s car insurance offerings.
Overview of Space Coast Credit Union
Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a full-service financial institution based in Brevard County, Florida. They offer:
- Checking and savings accounts
- Auto, mortgage, and personal loans
- Credit cards
- Digital banking services
- Financial planning assistance
Founded in 1951, SCCU has over 450,000 members and $7 billion in assets. Membership is open to anyone living or working in 34 Florida counties.
SCCU partners with well-known insurance companies to make coverage available to members. This includes access to the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
TruStage Car Insurance at Space Coast Credit Union
TruStage insurance products are available exclusively through credit unions. SCCU members can get a quote and buy TruStage car insurance right through the credit union.
The TruStage Auto Insurance Program is backed by Liberty Mutual, one of the largest auto insurers in the U.S. So you get all the perks of credit union membership plus the financial strength of a Fortune 100 company.
TruStage Auto Insurance Coverages
TruStage offers standard coverages including:
- Liability – Bodily injury and property damage liability if an accident is your fault
- Collision – Repairs to your vehicle after an accident
- Comprehensive – Protection against theft, vandalism, weather, fire, and animal collisions
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – Coverage if you’re hit by a driver with no or insufficient insurance
- Medical Payments – Reimbursement for medical treatment after an accident
- Roadside Assistance – Towing, lockout service, fuel delivery, etc.
You can also add extras like rental reimbursement, rideshare coverage, and accident forgiveness.
Bundling Auto with Home Insurance
Like most insurers, TruStage offers a multi-policy discount when you bundle home and auto insurance. This provides around 10% savings on your total premium.
SCCU members can get a homeowners insurance quote from TruStage alongside their auto coverage. Liberty Mutual writes the home insurance policies as well.
Bundling helps optimize your protection and keeps everything conveniently under one roof. You deal with only one dedicated agent for all your insurance needs.
Getting a Car Insurance Quote with Space Coast
If you’re an SCCU member, getting a TruStage auto insurance quote takes just minutes:
- Call the credit union at 321-752-2222 and ask to discuss TruStage insurance options.
- Visit an SCCU branch and speak with a representative about TruStage.
- Go online to SCCU’s insurance page and click “Get Your Free Quote” to be redirected to TruStage’s website.
You’ll answer questions about your vehicle, driving history, desired coverage, and more. TruStage will provide quotes from multiple carriers to find you the best rate.
If you want to bundle home and auto insurance, make sure to ask for a bundled quote. Provide details about your home as well to get the full picture.
Why Choose Space Coast for Car Insurance?
Here are some key advantages of using SCCU and TruStage for your auto coverage:
- Local agents who know the Florida market
- Potential to save money through bundling
- Access to Liberty Mutual’s strong financial ratings
- Convenience of managing through your credit union
- Policy discounts like multi-car, safe driver, and early shopper savings
- Options to pay your premium in full or through installments
Credit union members are eligible for exclusive insurance products not available to the general public. This gives Space Coast members access to Liberty Mutual’s outstanding service at preferred rates.
Get a Customized Quote Today!
Don’t leave your vehicle’s protection to chance. Connect with Space Coast Credit Union to get matched with a TruStage auto insurance policy that fits your budget and coverage needs.
Their team makes the process fast and simple from start to finish. Reach out for a personalized quote now and see the credit union difference firsthand!
Best Credit Union for Car Loan 2023
Does Space Coast Credit Union have fees?
Is SCCU federally insured?
Is Space Coast Credit Union only in Florida?
How much can I withdraw from Space Coast Credit Union?